Mushing Clubs Around the World
Here I list mushing clubs from around the world. We web page pointer is included if the club has
a web page.
- Alaskan Sled Dog and Racing Association
- Alaska Dog Mushers Association
- Alaska, USA.
- Cascade Sled Dog Club
- Snoshu Ranch
- 39275 SE Wildcat Mtn Dr
- Eagle Creek, OR 97022-9611
- Southern Oregon Sled Dog Club (SOSDC)
- Shay Miller
- P.O. Box 67
- Summerlake, OR 97640
- Northwest Sled Dog Association
- Ruth Semler or Karen Rook
- P.O. Bix 768
- Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
- Wisconsin Trailblazers
- Doris Lovrine, News Letter Editor
- 11032 Four Duck Lake Road
- Three Lakes, WI, 54562-9505
- Zia Sled Dog Club
- New Mexico USA. Contact treasurer Schelley Carlton, 505-296-6969
for more information.
- Auckland Sled Dog Club
- British Mushers Association
- Canberra Sled Dog Club
- A mushing club from down under.
- Deutscher Schlittenhundesport Verband (DSSV)
- New England Sled Dog Club
- North Star Sled Dog Club
- Pennsylvania Sled Dog Club
- Rocky Mountain Sled Dog Club
- Colorado, USA. Large club that usually puts on at least 4 large sprint races per year
in Colorado, drawing teams from all over the country.
- Colorado Mountain Mushers
- Colorado, USA. A small club that puts on both sprint and mid-distance races.
Last known president Larry Natzke, lnatzke@USWEST.COM
- Arizona Mountain Mushers
- Arizona, USA. Usually put on a couple of sprint races per year in Arizona. Also
sponsor weight pulls.
- Sierra Nevada Dog Drivers
- Northern Wisconsin Dog Musher's Association
- Last known president John Thiel, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northern Alberta Mushers Association
- Last known president email@example.com, Lorne LeClair.
From the web page, "The Northern Alberta Mushers Association is a non-profit
organization. The purpose of our organization is to promote sled dog sports as a
family activity in the Edmonton area. To establish a high quality dog sled race
annually in the area; To include skijoring."
- Intermountain West Sled Dog Association
- A new organization, started in 2000. The president is Curt Anderson,
789 S. 1400 W., Pingree, ID 83262. (208)684-9208. IWSDA@dog.com.
- Down East Sled Dog Club
- Gary Chapman (firstname.lastname@example.org), DESDC President. 141 New Road Waterboro, ME 04087. (207) 247-3026.
- Connecticut Sleddog Club